In operation since 1954, Life Management Center provides comprehensive behavioral health and family counseling services in Bay Calhoun, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, and Washington counties in the Florida Panhandle. We offer objective, professional help with personal problems ranging from family life adjustment difficulties to stress reactions, substance abuse and mental illness.
Life Management Center Honored by Florida Blue
In 2012, the Florida Blue Foundation recognized Life Management Center as an honoree at their annual Sapphire Award Symposium for excellence in addressing community health care needs. See below for the video produced for the award presentation.
LMC serves over 10,000 individuals and families each year. The Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and is governed by a volunteer board of directors. Our staff is multi-disciplinary and includes psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, psychotherapists, counselors and nurses. The following programs are internationally accredited by CARF:
- Case Management/Services Coordination (Adults, Children & Adolescents)
- Out-of-Home Treatment (Adults, Children & Adolescents)
- Community Housing (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment (Adults, Children & Adolescents)
- Community Integration (Adults)
- Prevention/Diversion (Adults, Children & Adolescents)
- Crisis Intervention (Adults, Children & Adolescents)
- Detoxification (Adults)
- Family Empowerment
- Inpatient Treatment (Adults, Children & Adolescents)
- Support & Facilitation (Children & Adolescents)
To learn more about Life Management Center, you can view our most recent Annual Report here.
It is the policy of the Life Management Center of Northwest Florida, Inc. to promote and provide equal opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, national origin, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, age, marital status, physical or mental disability or military status.